CMET collects personal information for legal and administrative reasons. This may include but is not limited to:
- Complaints, Compliments and Enquires from the public
- Applications for Permit to Work
- Lost property and compensation claims
- Records of meetings, committees, and councils
- General communication including media, community engagement and social media.
- Career Enquiries
At all times CMET will only collect personal information where that information is necessary to perform one or more business functions or activities.